5 Reasons I Won’t Bash My Ex
You know that saying “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”? Yeah… I REFUSE to let that be said about me. Not gonna happen. Here are 5 reasons that I, Shakina, will NOT bash my ex.
1. My happiness is NOT contingent upon his sadness/unhappiness. I’m not sitting around somewhere just HOPING that my ex is miserable so I can feel better about myself. I have no need because truthfully… That brings me to my next point
2. He REALLY isn’t even on my mind. Yes, we were in a long term relationship and I still hope the best for him BUT that is over with now and it’s pretty much out of sight, out of mind
3. I CHOOSE positivity over negativity daily. I wil not allow the negativity to creep in and take over. Focusing on the positive benefits me and helps me to function in a productive manner whereas the negativity only makes you bitter and just eats away at you
4. I am moving on with my life. Bashing him would only keep my focus on him, keep me stuck. Who needs that?
5. He’s the father of my kids. Regardless of how I feel about him, regardless of what he said or didn’t say, did or didn’t do, I will always respect him as my children’s father. I would never want to influence the way that my kids see their father, I especially would not want to influence them in seeing him in a negative light.
Do you have anything to add to this list?